Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We Never Saw This Coming...

A collaboration between "Wild & Peaceful" Lady T and The 1st Lady of Bad Boy Records ???

Im pretty sure I could speak for all of my Bruthas when I say "We Never Saw This Coming" lol, and I'm not sure I wanted to see this come about. "Can't Last A Day" is the new single off of Teena Marie's new album "Congo Square", which features Faith Evans. The album was originally scheduled to be released today, but for obvious reasons it got pushed back. I mean did any of you know that Ms. Marie was "back". Yeah I hear the crickets too...

I must admit the song is not entirely bad, but the song is much more suited for Faith's vocals. In my honest humble opinion I think I would prefer if Teena just completely gave the song to Faith to record as her 1st single, but either way Im glad we have veterains like Teena to show these young chicks how it's done. Even if it wasn't done properly, but thats just my judgement. Listen for yourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment