Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Did Anybody Know That....


One of my favorite members from a rap group Jadakiss released a new album yesterday (April 7th album IN STORES NOW).

I haven't really been keeping up with current music lately, but still this comes as a shock to me. I remember he had released that mediocre single "By Your Side" w/Ne-Yo a while back, so I shoulda saw this comin. Im gonna download it and even if it's not that great I'm gonna buy it, because I gotta stay consistent with my LOX, Jada, Styles & Sheek catalogue. His newest single "Can't Stop Me" seems alright, kinda like a "Why pt. II", real smart move.

Some of the album's collaborators include Faith Evans, Nas, Ghostface Killah, Pharrell, Barrington Levy, Jazmine Sullivan and the LOX family of course. As much as I think collabo's have gotten way out of hand (and this album signifies that), I must admit he's choosen some good people to collaborate with and I cant help but to forgive him for it, or maybe I should say that after I lsiten, lol.

Brutha 3 will have a mini album review within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment